We use technologies like cookies, tags, and mobile SDKs to collect the data and store it on a user’s device.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit affiliates websites ?
- IP address;
- cookie information, for example your unique browser ID;
- technical information about the device: browser, operating system, screen size;
- information about the geographic location of the device when it accesses a website;
When do we collect information?
We collect information when you visit or view ads on one of our affiliate website.
For which purposes and on which grounds will Personal Data be processed?
- to perform interest-based advertising and increase the relevancy of the ads being displayed to you;
- to perform optimization in respect to a campaign, including to limit the number of times you see a particular ad;
- to customize ads to a particular location;
- to show ads related to the content of the concerned web page;
- to report aggregated statistics (for example, to understand the effectiveness of an online advertising campaign);
2. Legal Grounds
When we are operating as a data controller, meaning that we determine the purposes and the means of the processing, we rely on:
i) user consent, if required; or
ii) our legitimate interests to
- decide which buyer and creative wins an auction to purchase advertising inventory;
- optimize the real-time purchase and sale of advertising inventory.
To whom do we provide your Personal Data? Who can have access to your Personal Data?
We may share information, including Personal Data, with trusted third parties that provide services for Culture G, such as Ad Server, Tag Manager and Supply Side platform. We may also share data with trusted business partners in order to perform or enhance our products and services.
We may also disclose information if:
- we are required by national or international law or legislation to do so;
- we must comply with an authorized request or demand;
- it is necessary in order to defend our own rights or interests.
Finally, we may transfer your data to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change.
Your privacy rights
You may ask us at any time:
- to confirm your Personal Data is being processed and/or to provide you a copy of your Personal Data;
- to rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to withdraw your consent;
- to erase your Personal Data, for instance if it is unlawfully processed or if you withdraw your consent;
- to opt out the process of any data;
- to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, (i) if the information is inaccurate, (ii) the processing is unlawful, (iii) you need us to retain the information after the retention for a legal claim, or (iv) you have objected to the processing and a verification of our legitimate interests is pending;
- to provide you with an electronic file of your Personal Data, or to transfer your Personal Data to a third party, if technically feasible (portability).
Before sending any requests, please note and consider that it is not feasible for us to provide Personal Data that is tied to your identity. Instead, you can provide us with your Smart AdServer ID and we will be able connect this information with the Personal Data tied to this ID (see: How to find your Smart AdServer ID ).
Your request should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within one month. If permitted under applicable legislation, we may extend the response period to two months if such is necessary due to the complexity and number of requests. We will notify and explain the reasons of any extension to you. If we deny your request, we will inform you of the reasons of such denial.
If you consider your rights have been infringed upon according to the current privacy regulation, or regarding the denial of a request, you may lodge a complaint towards your local competent supervisory authority.
We have implemented Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.